All morning carlines will merge to the left lane. Lower school drop off is around the corner at the far end of the building. Please do not drop off at the first staircase because it backs the carline up onto the main road and creates an unsafe environment. Upper School students who have an injury or handicap, or who need parental assistance should be dropped off in the gym parking lot by the handicapped parking spaces. Upper school students riding with a lower school student should be dropped off at the lower school drop off, no exceptions. Please follow these guidelines to keep our carline safe and running smoothly. (See carline map )
Morning Car Line UPDATE:
In an effort to streamline morning car line procedures, please note:
1. Car line begins at 7:30 and ends at 7:55. Please come to car line well in advance of
2. Beginning Monday 8/26 all 9-12 grade students without lower school
siblings will drop off in the gym parking lot
3. Any 6-12 grade student riding with a lower school student must drop off at the lower
school drop off point around the side of the building.
4. Please do not park and drop off or walk students in from the front parking lot. Now
that our students are settled into their school year routine, we encourage you to use car
line instead so that it can be as efficient as possible. If you have an extenuating
circumstance like a student injury or excessive amounts of items to carry in, that is what
the park and walk is for.
5. On Thursdays Chick fil A biscuits will be sold in the canteen and the parking lot in front
of the school to avoid back ups. Stop in and purchase your biscuit(s) then move to carline
for student drop-off.
We are working to make this a better experience for everyone involved. Thank you for your
understanding and for helping us to make these simple changes.